Melting Moments, courtesy of Maya
As soon as I saw this recipe on Maya’s blog, I knew I had to try it out…like yesterday. I have a soft spot for all butter cookies, but especially these pale yellow rossettes. I mean, how quiant can a cookie get? I’ve tried other recipes for melting moments but the rossettes always spread out during baking, becoming unidentifiable masses of dough…these however, held their shape beautifully.
They were crisp and buttery, and although the dough was a little stiff, I mixed in a tablespoon of milk at the end and that made it soft enough to pipe. Next time, I would reduce the amount of plain flour a little. And I didn’t have any glace cherries on me so I topped each cookie with a mini m&m… incredibly fun and peppy. Thanks Maya for this lovely recipe!
Waiting to be put in the oven
Baked and cooling
Filed under: Cookies, Vegetarian | 14 Comments
just out of the oven…
he said…she said…
- raspberry ketones supplements on Meringue buttercream how-to and cupcakes!
- no-ip.org on Meringue buttercream how-to and cupcakes!
- website on Henna-ed cupcakes
- Fabo.spamtrap.ro.websitedetective.net on Chocolate Yogurt Cake
- recuva data recovery on Henna-ed cupcakes
- nutrition on Chocolate Caramel Cake
- The Healthy Carnivore | Whoppie Pie on Meringue buttercream how-to and cupcakes!
- joe on Henna-ed cupcakes
- Ice cream
- Local dishes
- Low-fat (I hope!)
- Main Dishes
- Pies & Tarts
- 722,584 hits